My Coaching Project Podcast is where I connect with leaders in search of growth opportunities and breakthrough knowledge.
Leading Through Curiosity and Asking Better Questions with Nate Leslie – Coaching Project
Nate Leslie, Executive Coach and former professional hockey player joins the Coaching Project podcast to discuss leading through curiosity and asking better questions in order to connect with our athletes and improve performance. I highly recommend watching his documentary, “Rinks of Hope – Project Mongolia” – https://www.lgsports.ca/downloads/project-mongolia/ Subscribe to the Coaching Project monthly newsletter at https://tjmanastersky.com/home/newsletter/
- Leading Through Curiosity and Asking Better Questions with Nate Leslie
- Balancing Development with Winning – A Panel Discussion
- Dr. Alex Auerbach, Director of Wellness and Development with the Toronto Raptors
- Analytics to Drive Player and Team Development with Jon Goyens
- Carlo Colaiacovo on the Pressure of Playing for Team Canada at World Juniors
My Coaching Project monthly newsletter for leaders in sport.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.