My Coaching Project Podcast is where I connect with leaders in search of growth opportunities and breakthrough knowledge.
Developing Defensemen and Leadership with Mark Stuart, NHL veteran & Asst. Coach UVM – Coaching Project
Mark Stuart played over 800 professional games including 673 in the NHL. He was a 1st Round pick to the Boston Bruins and served as a captain with the Winnipeg Jets for 4 seasons. Mark played in the NCAA at Colorado College serving as team captain and honored as the WCHA Defensive Player of the Year and All-American. His International experience includes representing Team USA 5 times winning a gold medal at U18 and WJ championships as well as serving as captain of the men’s team. After retiring from his playing career, Mark served as the Team Services Manager for the Manitoba Moose in the AHL and now, coming full circle, he is back in college as the Volunteer Coach with the University of Vermont. We talk about mindset, leadership, and developing defensemen. For more content on player development and leadership, visit http://www.tjmanastersky.com
- Developing Defensemen and Leadership with Mark Stuart, NHL veteran & Asst. Coach UVM
- What it Means to Be a High Performing Head Coach with Cody Royle HC Canada AFL and Author
- Pressure, Emotions, and the Mental Game with Dr. Adam Naylor
- Primed to Perform – Motivation with Laura Bellamy, Assoc. Head Coach, University of Minnesota Duluth
- Patrick O'Sullivan, NHL alumni and Author on Player Development
My monthly newsletter delivers Principles to Inspire Performance.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.