The Coaching Project podcast is where I connect with leaders in sport to help coaches expedite individual development and maximize team performance.
Never miss an episode: Join the Coaching Project: subscribe here.
You can listen below or on Apple, Spotify, or Soundcloud.
Brett McLean, Assistant Coach, Minnesota Wild, NHL with co-host Dr Gary Bowman – Coaching Project
Dr Gary Bowman joins to co-host this episode with our guest, Brett McLean, Assistant coach with the Minnesota Wild in the National Hockey League. As a player, his career spanned over 1000 pro games in 7 leagues: including 385 in the NHL, 274 in the AHL and stops in the ECHL, IHL, in North America. He also played in top leagues in Europe: Switzerland – NLA, Austria – EBEL, and Sweden – SHL. Additionally, he competed in 6 Spengler Cups and the IIHF World Junior Championship for Canada. Join the coaching project at https://tjmanastersky.com/home/newsletter/ Follow Dr Gary Bowman at https://propelhp.com/
- Brett McLean, Assistant Coach, Minnesota Wild, NHL with co-host Dr Gary Bowman
- Making the Magic Man, Pavel Datsyuk
- Make the Most of Exit Interviews with Dr. Gary Bowman
- Self-Determination Theory Applied to Individual Player Development Plans
- Extreme Ownership Series: Prioritize and Execute with Commander(RET) Mike Wisecup US Navy